As Epicomm Marketing Plus™ winners have clearly demonstrated, graphic communications companies have increased their marketing efforts exponentially in recent years. Any company that wants to remain competitive in this industry must now be ready to garner business through targeted marketing efforts that may include both print and multi-media elements. Epicomm offers a number of Marketing Advisory Services that can help companies build and execute successful marketing efforts that may comprise a single piece of direct mail or a complex campaign utilizing print, electronic media, and telemarketing.
Epicomm Marketing Advisory Services:
- “Print Service Provider” to “Marketing Service Provider”
- Press Release Writing and Distribution (Lite or Full)
- Designing Successful Marketing Campaigns
- Introduction to Social Media
- Basic Marketing Review (Plus)
- Full Marketing Assessment (On-Site)
- Building and Executing a Campaign
- Branding and Positioning
- Basic Marketing Review
- Building a Campaign (Lite)
Marketing services available range from current marketing assessment and marketing campaign development, design, and execution to company branding/positioning, writing and distributing press releases, and training account executives in the effective use of marketing materials.
For more information, please contact Mike Philie at (201) 523-6302, email@example.com