Epicomm GRAPH EXPO Booth #861 Provides a Perfect Peer Meeting Place
From pre-show day presentations to post-show day socials, the Epicomm booth offers a show floor gathering place for learning, networking, and unwinding.
(Alexandria, Va., September 9, 2015)―Epicomm, the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services, is providing a perfect peer meeting place at its booth (#861) before, during, and after show days during GRAPH EXPO 15, Sept. 13-16, at McCormick Place South in Chicago, Ill.
“We have a full program of presentations, demonstrations, and networking events planned at our booth and our Epicomm Solutions Theater throughout GRAPH EXPO 15,” says Epicomm Marketing Director Samantha Lake. “Whether you want to take in a pre-show program on color management or industry trends, meet with your fellow small company owners over lunch, or get together with other industry professionals at the end of the day to talk about what you saw on the show floor, the Epicomm booth can be a GRAPH EXPO ‘home away from home.’”
Among special networking programs at the booth is the Epicomm 25 Luncheon from noon to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 13, for Epicomm member companies with 25 or fewer employees. Those wishing to attend can RSVP at ilink.me/25Luncheon. From 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 13 through Tuesday, Sept. 15, the booth will also be the site of Epicomm Member Socials, where association members can relax, network, and enjoy a complementary beverage and light snack.
During the show day, Epicomm’s business consultants will be available for free, no-obligation 30-minute one-on-one private consultations with company owners and executives. Epicomm Senior Vice President Mike Philie, Vice President Tom Cobery, Vice President Leo Raymond, and Vice President Bill Farquharson will discuss questions on any business management, sales, M&A, or postal issue, as well as printing, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing topics. Visitors may schedule a free appointment at ilink.me/GEapt or just stop by the booth for a first-come, first-served consultation.
The Epicomm Solutions Theater, located in Booth #861, will also be the venue for two special pre-show day presentations:
- “2015 State of the Industry Findings,” with Epicomm Senior Vice President and Chief Economist Andrew Paparozzi (Monday, Sept. 14, 9:30 a.m.-10 a.m.).
- “Shades of Gray: How G7 is Shaking Up the World of Print,” with Don Hutcheson of HutchColor (Tuesday, Sept. 15, 9:30 a.m.-10 a.m.).
Pre-show presentations are free and open to all GRAPH EXPO 15 attendees, but reservations are required. To reserve a space, go to ilink.me/preshow. Solutions Theater presentations during the show day, also free to all show attendees, include:
- “Selling the Value of Color Consistency,” with David Hunter of Pilot Marketing Group (Sunday, Sept. 13, 1:30 p.m.-2 p.m.).
- “The 10 Best Sales Tips I Know,” with Bill Farquharson (Sunday, Sept. 13, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
- “Last-Minute Postal Update,” with Leo Raymond (Monday. Sept. 14, 1:30 p.m.-2 p.m.).
- “Growth Through Acquisition: Making 1+1=3,” with Mike Philie (Monday, Sept. 14, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
- “2015 State of the Industry Findings,” with Andrew Paparozzi, (Tuesday, Sept. 15, 1:30 p.m.- 2 p.m.).
- “Using Content Marketing and Social Media to Market Online Effectively,” with John Foley, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, interlinkONE/Grow Socially (Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
No reservations are required for these programs.
Throughout the show, visitors to the Epicomm booth can see demonstrations of Epicomm’s Leading Indicators™ online benchmarking program, which is open to all industry companies to help them track and monitor key financial metrics; the association’s Connected Community online discussion forum; and its eKG™ Competitive Edge Profile tool.
Booth visitors can also receive a complimentary copy of the Epicomm State of the Industry Report Executive Summary, an overview of findings in the 13th edition of the annual report, one of the industry’s signature assessments of current business conditions and prospects for the year ahead. The report, which will debut at the show, is sponsored by Canon.
For information on these or any Epicomm GRAPH EXPO programs, go to www.epicomm.org/graph-expo-15 or call (800) 642-6275.