Epicomm Offers Free Business Consultations At GRAPH EXPO Booth #861
Association experts to provide one-on-one advice on topics such as business growth, sales, M&A, postal/mailing issues, and effective financial management.
(Alexandria, Va., September 4, 2015)―Epicomm, the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services, is making its business consultants available for free, no-obligation 30-minute one-on-one private consultations with company owners and executives at its booth (#861) at GRAPH EXPO 15, Sept. 13-15, at McCormick Place South in Chicago, Ill.
“We’ll be on hand throughout the show to answer your questions on business management, business growth through M&A or organic growth, sales management, increasing sales, or questions about the new U.S. Postal Service regulations,” says Epicomm Senior Vice President Mike Philie, who will be among the business experts at the booth. Joining him will be postal guru Leo Raymond, M&A expert Tom Cobery, and sales trainer Bill Farquharson, all members of Epicomm’s Business Advisory Group.
To schedule a consulting appointment, go to ilink.me/GEapt or call 201-523-6308. Show attendees may also stop by the booth at any time for a first-come, first-served appointment, depending on consultants’ availability.
Visitors to the Epicomm booth will also be able to see demonstrations of Epicomm’s Leading Indicators™ online benchmarking program, which is open to all industry companies to help them track and monitor key financial metrics; the association’s Connected Community online discussion forum, and its eKG™ Competitive Edge Profile.
Booth visitors can also receive a complimentary copy of the Epicomm State of the Industry Report Executive Summary, an overview of findings in the 13th edition of the annual report, one of the industry’s signature assessments of current business conditions and prospects for the year ahead. The report, which will debut at the show, is sponsored by Canon.
State of the Industry Report author Andrew Paparozzi, Epicomm Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, will present a special program, “2015 State of the Industry Findings,” from 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 15, in the booth’s Epicomm Solutions Theater.
Other Solutions Theater presentations, free to all show attendees, include:
- “Selling the Value of Color Consistency,” with David Hunter of Pilot Marketing Group (Sunday, Sept. 13, 1:30 p.m.-2 p.m.).
- “Sales Solutions,” with Bill Farquharson (Sunday, Sept. 13, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
- “Last-Minute Postal Update,” with Leo Raymond (Monday. Sept. 14, 1:30 p.m.-2 p.m.).
- “Growth Through Acquisition: Making 1+1=3,” with Mike Philie (Monday, Sept. 14, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
- “Using Content Marketing and Social Media to Market Online Effectively,” with John Foley, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, interlinkONE/Grow Socially (Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2:30 p.m.-3 p.m.).
The Epicomm Solutions Theater will also be the site for two pre-show presentations:
- “2015 State of the Industry Findings,” with Andy Paparozzi (Monday, Sept. 14, 9:30 a.m.-10 a.m.).
- “Shades of Gray: How G7 is Shaking Up the World of Print,” with Don Hutcheson of HutchColor (Tuesday, Sept. 15, 9:30 a.m.-10 a.m.).
Pre-show presentations are also free, but reservations are required for these two programs only. To reserve a space, go to ilink.me/preshow.
For information on these or any Epicomm GRAPH EXPO programs, go to www.epicomm.org or call (800) 642-6275.