Get Your House in Order
Before you can even consider hiring a new sales rep, before you are wondering, “Where do I even look,” you need to make sure you have the proper foundation. That is, you want your company to be the kind of place that attracts talent. That means getting your house in order.
At my upcoming session at the Executive Leadership Summit on January 19-21 in Las Vegas, we’ll break down the critical aspects of making your business a place where everyone wants to work. We’ll walk through the top ten areas that can help make your next hire a success and discuss how you can evaluate and implement these ideas for your business. A few of the areas that we will review include:
- Customer service and sales support that allows (and expects) the sales reps to focus their time with clients.
- Lead generation – ongoing campaigns that provide a solid flow of potential new business.
- Being a client centric organization.
- Have a plan for existing client growth and new business development.
- Articulating what sales success really looks like.
When it comes to growing a business, especially when it comes to adding new sales resources, there are many different routes to consider. This session will examine the options you should consider to set your salespeople up for success. Come learn how to create your best sales force. For more information, please go to Executive Leadership Summit.
Hope to see you there!