Press Release: Idealliance Extends Soderstrom Awards Dinner Early Bird Pricing Through September 1
Table Sponsorships and Individual Tickets Still Available at Reduced Rates for Sept. 24th Gala in Orlando, Fla., on the Eve of GRAPH EXPO 2016
Alexandria, VA. (August 24, 2016)― Idealliance has announced that early bird pricing for table sponsorships and individual tickets to the gala Soderstrom Awards Dinner on Sept. 24 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Fla., has been extended through September 1. Individual seats are $195 through September 1, $225 from Sept. 2 to September 18, and $250 thereafter. To reserve individual seats, contact Idealliance at email@example.com or (703) 837-1070.
Table Sponsorships are $5000 for a table of 10 and $2500 for a half table of five until Sept. 1. After that date, full tables will be $5500 and half tables $3000. Full table sponsors to date include Canon, EFI, HP, Komori, Konica Minolta, and Quad Graphics. Half table sponsors include Publishers Press and Xerox. To sponsor a table contact Marty Maloney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 912-0804.
“As the first Soderstrom Dinner under the Idealliance name, we know that this year’s gala will be a memorable event,” says Idealliance Executive Vice President Ken Garner. “We are excited to see that so many industry leaders have already indicated that they will be attending and we invite other industry companies and individuals to join us for a wonderful evening celebrating the outstanding contributions of the men and women we will be honoring. It will be the perfect way to meet and make friends, network, and kick off your GRAPH EXPO 2016 experience.”
The 2016 Soderstrom Awards Dinner will feature presentation of the 54th annual Walter E. Soderstrom Award to Joel Quadracci, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Quad/Graphics, Sussex, Wis., and the induction of 12 industry leaders into the Soderstrom Society, the industry’s most prestigious honors group. The award and society are named for one of the founders of NAPL, an Idealliance predecessor association.
The Soderstrom Society recognizes the contributions of printing, mailing, fulfillment and marketing services executives as well as industry supplier executives, end-users, educators, journalists and consultants. Representing a broad cross-section of industry segments, this year’s inductees are as follows:
- Frances Cicogna, Manager of Business Development and Segment Marketing for the Production Solutions Group, Canon, USA, Melville, N.Y.
- Summer Gould, President, Eye/Comm, Inc., Santee, Calif
- .Jackie Hudmon, Vice President, Komori America Corporation, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Catherine Monson, Chief Executive Officer, FASTSIGNS International, Carrolton, Texas
- David Murphy, Worldwide Director of Marketing, HP PageWide Web Press Division, San Diego, Calif.
- Dino Pagliarello, Director Product Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Ramsey, N.J.
- Laura Reid, Chief Production Officer for PubWorx, New York, N.Y.
- Diane Romano, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hudson Yards, New York, N.Y.
- Dick Ryan, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Publishers Press, Shepherdsville, Ky.
- Frank Tueckmantel, Vice President, EFI, Fremont, Calif.
- Debra Thompson, President, TG & Associates, Tucson, Ariz.
- Marriott Winchester, Zone President, sgsco for the Americas, Louisville, Ky.
One of the industry’s most elegant evenings, the Soderstrom Awards Dinner has, for more than half a century, not only served to offer well-earned recognition for industry leaders, but also to bring together old friends and new from all corners of the industry-at-large.
Reserving a table at the Soderstrom Dinner offers companies the perfect opportunity to bring together their key executives and important customers or prospects in a wonderful setting. Tasteful signage on the reserved tables also provides well-deserved recognition of a company’s support of our industry at one of its signature events.