Twelve Industry Leaders Named 2016 Inductees To Idealliance’s Soderstrom Honors Society
Induction Ceremony slated for Sept. 24th during Soderstrom Awards Dinner
at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, Fla., on the eve of GRAPH EXPO 16.
- Frances Cicogna, Manager of Business Development and Segment Marketing, Production Solutions Group, Canon USA, Melville, N.Y.
- Summer Gould, President, Eye/Comm, Inc., Santee, Calif.
- Jackie Hudmon, Senior Vice President, New Business Development, Komori America Corporation, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Catherine Monson, Chief Executive Officer and President, FAST SIGNS International, Carrolton, Texas
- David Murphy, Worldwide Director of Marketing and Business Development, PageWide Web Press Division, HP, San Diego, Calif.
- Dino Pagliarello, Vice President, Product Management and Planning, Konica Minolta, Ramsey, N.J.
- Laura C. Reid, Vice President of Production, Hearst Magazines, New York, N.Y.
- Diane Romano, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hudson Yards, New York, N.Y.
- Dick Ryan, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Publishers Press, Shepherdsville, Ky.
- Frank Tueckmantel, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, EFI, Fremont, Calif.
- Debra Thompson, President, TG & Associates, Tucson, Ariz.
- Marriott Winchester, President, sgsco Americas, Louisville, Ky.
“This is the first Soderstrom Dinner under the banner of our merged associations and the first under the Idealliance name,” adds Steinhardt, “and I encourage all our members and the industry to participate in this event, which provides an opportunity for recognition of the best of our industry and fellowship for friends new and old.”
Companies that wish to support the event or honor one of the Soderstrom Society inductees may do so with a table sponsorship. Reserving a table at the Soderstrom Dinner offers companies the perfect opportunity to bring together their key executives and important customers or prospects in a wonderful setting. Signage on the reserved tables also provides well-deserved recognition of a company’s support of our industry at one of its signature events.
A limited number of reserved table sponsorships are available. A reserved table sponsorship for a table of 10 for the evening is offered at $5,500; a half-table of five is $3,000. Sponsorship inquiries should be directed to Marty Maloney of Broadford & Maloney Inc. at (203) 912-0804 or email@example.com.